Our Community Montessori Program offers:
- An extraordinary faculty and staff, with caring, Montessori trained teachers and assistants, who are focused on each child’s needs.
- A tuition-free Montessori school,with no fees.
- A challenging curriculum, which is both faithful to Montessori’s philosophy and reflects the latest in childhood education research.
- A rich learning environment, consisting of Montessori materials, research tools, and practical life and artistic areas to compliment the environment.
- A personalized approach,with teachers observing and guiding each child to their fullest potential using their training in Learning Styles and Positive Discipline.
- An engaged community, consisting of families and educators, who work together to create the best environment for the children.
- A committed administration staff, available to address questions relating to your child’s education or any other topic.
- After School Care,until 5pm daily, provided by the same trained staff that your student sees during the day.
- After School Activities,such as Chess, Yoga, Tae Kwondo, Art, Mad Science, Soccer Shots, and more.
Ready to learn more? Contact us today.
Let us partner with you to take control of your education.
Summer Contact - Main Office
North Escondido Elementary
North Escondido Middle School