Becoming A Vendor
Applications for the 2019-2020 school year are no longer being accepted.
Fall deadline: September 27, 2019
Spring deadline: February 21, 2020
Vendor Application Process
Please note that while Independent Contractors for Element Education may be Independent Contractors for other schools, they shall not be an employee of an independent study charter school.
To apply as a Vendor with our organization, Vendor must submit requests each year. Please read the Vendor Services Instructions. Prospective Vendors may download the new Vendor Application/Agreement below or contact Vendor Services at email@example.com or (760) 670-4811 for more information.
Vendors are independent contractors. As such, they:
- make their own hours, determine their own rules, choose their own curriculum, etc.
- bill by the job
- submit their own invoice monthly
- provide their own materials for instruction
- possess a business license
- carry own liability insurance
- carry workers' compensation if any employees other than self
Vendor Services Instruction for the 2020-2021 School Year: Coming This Summer
Vendor Contractor Application/Agreement 2020-2021 School Year: Coming This Summer
Live Scan Request Form (for use after preliminary approval)