Vendor Application Process
Applications for the 2020-2021 school year are now being accepted.
Fall deadline: October 2, 2020
Spring deadline: February 26, 2021
Please note that while Independent Contractors for Element Education may be Independent Contractors for other schools, they shall not be an employee of an independent study charter school.
To apply as a Vendor with our organization, the Vendor must submit requests each year. Please read the Vendor Services Instructions. Prospective Vendors may download the new Vendor Application/Agreement below or contact Vendor Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (760) 670-4811 for more information.
Vendors are independent contractors. As such, they:
- make their own hours, determine their own rules, choose their own curriculum, etc.
- bill by the job *please note, as a publicly-funded entity, we may only pay for services provided while following public health mandates related to COVID-19.
- submit their own invoice monthly
- provide their own materials for instruction
- possess a business license
- carry own commercial general liability insurance
- carry workers' compensation if any employees other than self
Instructions and Forms